|Image||Product||Weight and Dimension||Price|
|KETER 22 Inch Cantilever Plastic Portable Tool Box||Weight: 8.83 pounds|
Dimensions: 22.32 x 12.36 x 9.65 inches
|DEWALT Tool Tote with Removable Power Tool Case||Weight: 6 pounds|
Dimensions: 26.3 x 12.7 x 11.2 inches
|Custom Leathercraft CLC 1530 43-Pocket Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier||Weight: 3 pounds|
Dimensions: 20 x 9 x 15 inches
|McGuire-Nicholas 22015 Collapsible Tote||Weight: 2.2 |
Dimensions: 14.96 x 7.48 x 9.84 inches
|BLACK+DECKER Tool Box & Organizer||Weight: 3.54 pounds|
Dimensions: 17.2 x 9 x 8.8 inches
- The Best Toolboxes For Plumber
- 2. DEWALT Tool Tote with Removable Power Tool Case for plumbers
- What Is In A Plumbers Toolbox?
- Which Is Better: Tool Belts Or Toolbox
- What Are The Qualities Of A Top Plumbers Tool Boxes?
- Bottom Line
If you’re a plumber, then you know that the best toolbox for your trade is vital to success. This post will introduce 5 of the best toolboxes for plumber on the market today.
These are all the popular options among tradespeople who depend on their tools every day. You’ll find our list to be full of high-quality products that can help make your job go smoother!
The Best Toolboxes For Plumber
A toolbox is a perfect thing for a professional plumber. There are many different plumbers toolboxes on the market, so it can be challenging to find the best one. Here are some of our favorite 5 best toolboxes for plumbers!
1. KETER 22 Inch Cantilever Plastic Portable Tool Box For Plumbers
If you’re looking to get organized, this KETER 22 Inc Toolbox has everything you need and more. It’s perfect for every project, whether in the home or on the job site.
The weather-resistant polypropylene construction will keep your tools nice and safe from rust or any other unwanted damages that come with an outdoor job site.
With 11 removable bins in two different sizes, there’s plenty of options for sorting out screws, nuts, and bolts, hardware – you name it!
And when all was said and done? The back legs make it stable at all times, so regardless if you’re lifting heavy objects or just trying not to end up with something on top of a valuable piece of equipment, these are worth having around!
A handyman’s best friend. Tackle any project with ease or pack up and go, knowing that everything will be safely stored until the next time you’re needed on a job site!
2. DEWALT Tool Tote with Removable Power Tool Case for plumbers
Your tools are on the loose, not with this DEWALT Toolbox. Heavy-duty and robust provides maximum protection for your power tool set-up from heavy wear and tear with an integrated carry handle at the top case.
Durable metal latches ensure that everything is locked down tight so you can transport your power tools safely and securely without worrying about being out of action with blunt or damaged products.
The tote features a removable Power Tool Case with its own long metal carry handle for easy grip when carrying–keeps other items in the tote safe.
Focused on convenience? All the work has been done: undo one push button at the front of the case and detach the Power Tool Case inside.
3. Custom Leathercraft CLC 1530 43-Pocket Electrical and Maintenance Tool Carrier For Plumbers
Forget the old days of having to balance your tools and supplies on your knees while you work – use the Custom Leathercraft!
With windows for easy viewing, more than enough pockets, this is truly the #1 choice of a professional plumber. Made from tough canvas, this rugged tool carrier can withstand all conditions. A versatile product that will ensure a job done well in less time, so you get paid faster
4. McGuire-Nicholas 22015 Collapsible Tote For Plumbers
The McGuire-Nicholas 22015 Collapsible Tote is the perfect solution for all your project jobs, big and small. With 14 exterior pockets in 4 sizes, there’s no chaos when searching for what you need.
Everything gets tucked neatly away just so, and the tapered pocket design means even more room for tools not on display. So stop living from week to week, wondering where that screwdriver went (or how many of them are laying around on the floor). With this versatile collapsible workmate by your side, all your tools will be contained in one place that can easily go with you anywhere!
5. BLACK+DECKER Tool Box & Organizer For Plumbers
If you’ve got a garage, workshop or tool shed packed full of tools but never know which one to grab. There’s finally an easy solution.
The BLACK+DECKER Tool Box & Organizer has 2 removable clear compartments on top of lids for small tools and 6 customizable dividers that can be switched out depending on the size or shape of your tool kit.
A clear lid makes it easy to find just what you need without disturbing everything else, even in low-light areas like basements and garages. It only takes moments for the organizer case with its 6 adjustable dividers, which are helpful when storing larger toys, blocks, and other items.
What Is In A Plumbers Toolbox?
A few decades ago, it was typical for a successful plumber to carry all of their tools in an old bucket or on the back of a pickup truck.
Today’s professional tradesmen rely heavily on mobile vans and trucks that they drive around from job site to job site. These are stocked with everything a plumber needs and the best plumbers toolbox.
Inside the plumber’s toolbox, you will see a variety of tools like the following:
- A variety of wrenches, including a monkey wrench and ratcheting or adjustable wrenches. You might also find nut drivers, screw extractors, pipe threaders, gauges for measuring pipes in the field, and fiber optic probes to identify leaks.
- Tapes, clamps, and c-clamps for making repairs to pipes in the field.
- A variety of pipe threading tools, including dies, hand taps, power drills, and mandrels. A plumber will also carry a tap handle or screwdriver with a hex head to make adjustments on-site without having to bring their entire toolbox.
- Screwdrivers and sockets, which are used to assemble pipe or other fittings.
- A variety of saws, including hacksaws for cutting pipes in the field and reciprocating saws for making large cuts more quickly than with a hand saw.
- Levels (plumb bobs) so the plumber can tell if they are positioned correctly.
- Pipe insulation for use in freezing climates, which is a necessity to prevent pipes from bursting when the temperature drops below freezing.
- The best plumbers toolbox will also contain other tools not necessarily used by a tradesperson but that are important for their job site safety, including gloves, flashlights or headlamps for finding their way around dark spaces, work clothes like jeans, shirts, and jackets that are durable enough for the job site but also look professional.
Which Is Better: Tool Belts Or Toolbox
Tool belts or toolboxes are both good for your work. Tool belts have the best options of all and can be found at most hardware stores. They typically come in a variety of colors with plenty to choose from, like nylon or canvas ones that are adjustable by fastening them on if they loosen up over time due to long-term use. The best part is that they are very affordable!
On the other hand, Toolboxes are best for contractors or those who do not use their tools often. They will have a lot more space and come with many different compartments, making it easy to organize your plumber’s tool belt when you aren’t working.
The downside of these is that they can be quite expensive, and a lot of people like the idea of having their plumber’s tool belt on them at all times.
So Which Is Best For You?
I prefer to use a combination of both. I own a plumber’s tool belt that can be tightened in the case of it loosening up, but I also have an assortment of tools in my plumber’s toolbox.
What Are The Qualities Of A Top Plumbers Tool Boxes?
Padded And Lockable
A good toolbox for a plumber should be padded and should have lockable latches. It is best to also place the toolbox in a dry space if possible to avoid corrosion of metal tools within it.
Plenty Of Space
The best plumbers toolbox will be one that has compartments of different sizes for all types of plumbing equipment, from hammers to screwdrivers. It should also have a compartment for keeping personal belongings such as wallets, keys, and mobile phones.
Easy To Carry
A good plumber’s toolbox should be easy to carry with sturdy handles as well as a shoulder strap.
A good plumbers toolbox will best be equipped with a durable case that can withstand the weight of all the tools in it to prevent any accidents when carrying them around on site.
A good plumber’s best friend is his plumbing toolbox full of all of the necessary supplies and equipment he needs for every type of repair, from fixing leaky pipes to repairing broken water heaters.
A plumber’s toolbox can be a large wooden box, or it might just be the best tools that they carry in their truck when they go onsite to a job site.
It should be stocked with all necessary items for successful plumbing jobs, and a handyman will want to take note that it is best to have one in their car at all times just in case an emergency arises.
Choose the best toolbox that best suits your needs, and be happy knowing that you’re ready for anything, no matter what type of plumbing emergency is thrown at you!